Co-organized by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (GR) and University of Artois (FR)
Theme: Digital Supply Chain for Sustainable Advantage
Prof. Luke Van Wassenhove, INSEAD (The Business School of the World), Fontainebleau, France
Prof. Angappa Gunasekaran, Dean, School of Business and Public Administration, California State University, Bakersfield (USA)
Call for Papers
We are delighted to announce that the Paper Submission for GSC’2018 – 4th International Conference on Green Supply Chain is now open!
Â“Green Supply ChainsÂ” (GSC) refers to the way in which organizational innovations and policies in supply chain management may be considered in the context of the sustainable environment.Â Our objective in organizing GSCÂ’2018 is to bring together scientists, managers, industrialists, policy-makers, and researchers to exchange ideas on GSC and provide innovative insights to resolve the problems that arise in the new context.
This’ yeras topics will focus on the following:Â
- Sustainability in supply chains,
- Design and management of GSC,
- Collaboration in GSC,
- Smart cities and urban logistics,
- Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA),
- Performance measurement for GSC,
- Reverse logistics,
- Waste management,
- Transportation systems in GSC,
- Energy consumption in GSC,
- Water consumption in GSC,
- Simultaneous eco design of product and GSC,
- Concurrent engineering approaches for GSC,
- Multi-criteria approaches for designing and managing GSC,
- Knowledge management for GSC,
- Economic aspects of GSC,
- Risk management in GSC,
- Operations research for sustainability,
- Green supplier development,
Other related topics are also welcome!
Consult the Conference Topics and the Paper Submission Guidelines, and submit your paper no later than 31 December 2017!